Careers In Social Justice
"I came to law school to make a difference." Does this sound familiar? Then you're in the right place. Here are some resources to help you realize your dream.
Social Justice Jobs Databases:
(Courtesy of Osgoode Hall Law School & U Ottawa Faculty of Law Common Law Section)
- British Columbia Public Interest Advocacy Centre (BCPIAC). Nonprofit Public Interest Law Office.
- Campus Access. Canadian Job Database.
- Charity Village. Jobs, Education, Charity and Volunteerism Database.
- Clinical Instructors Job Postings. Positions in the U.S. and Canada.
- DevNet Jobs. International Development Jobs and Consulting Opportunities.
- Department of Justice, Canada.
- Equal Justice Works. Links to Legal Education, Career Opportunities, and Public Interest Law.
- Idealist.org. International jobs in social justice.
- Human Rights Jobs.
- Legal Aid Ontario. Poverty Law and Specialty Clinics in Ontario.
Category: Public Interest in Canada
Tags: Practice Areas