Are you a nonprofit, government, or other type of public service organization seeking to raise your profile and advertise job openings among law students and attorneys? Would you like to do this for free? You are in the right place. Here are the basics:
- Creating an Organizational Profile
- On the homepage, click on the employer registration link at the top right corner. You will be prompted to provide background information about your organization. This information will be used to create an organizational profile on the website, visible to law students and attorneys. You will also be prompted to provide administrative contact information that is not made publicly available; this will include providing a username (email address) and password to access PSJD.
- When you complete the form, a confirmation email will be sent to the email address that you provide as your PSJD username. Click on the link provided in that email message. At that point, you will be taken to PSJD and automatically logged in.
- Your Personal Homepage and "User Options" Menu - when you log in, you will be taken to your Employer Organization Homepage. There are further directions on that page to help you navigate PSJD. The "My Account" menu on the right side of your homepage will be your main navigational tool.
- Posting Job Opportunities - When logged in to PSJD, simply
click on "Add New Job Posting" and complete the form.
- New Feature: Receiving Job Applications Directly through PSJD! You may now accept job applications directly through PSJD! At the bottom of the "Add Job Posting" form is an option to "Collect Applications through PSJD?" If you check the box, job seekers will be allowed to send application materials directly to you through PSJD. Those job applications will be stored on your personal homepage for you to review at your convenience.