Printer Friendly Version
- Registering as a new user
- If you are a student or alum of one of our over 200 subscriber schools, you may create a PSJD user account for free. First, complete the initial sign-up page by providing basic contact information. You will also have the opportunity to upload a resume. When you have completed this page and submitted your information, a confirmation email will be sent to the email address that you provide as your PSJD username. Click on the link provided in that email to complete the registration process. (Please check to see if the confirmation email goes to your junk-mail folder or gets caught by a spam filter.)
- If you are not affiliated with a subscriber school, you may take out an individual subscription for a $25 annual fee by contacting us at email@example.com.
- What can you do as a registered user?
- Search among thousands of public service job opportunities and employer organization profiles.
- Flag and store opportunities and profiles for later viewing.
- Receive email alerts containing newly posted opportunities that match your pre-selected criteria.
- Apply directly for jobs via PSJD. Note: employer organizations must choose to accept applications directly through PSJD for any given job opportunity.