Public Service Attorney Salary Report
NALP's 2018 Public Service Attorney Salary Survey is available as a benefit of PSJD membership. The navigation tool above will take you to the various sections of the report, if you have a valid account. In order to view the report you must have one of the following:
A PSJD Jobseeker account.
- These accounts can be created for free by students and alumni of any of PSJD's subscriber schools.
- Jobseekers unaffiliated with a subscriber school may also purchase an individual subscription via the NALP.org bookstore.
A PSJD School Administrator account.
- These accounts are available for free to staff at PSJD's subscriber schools.
- Write to firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe you are eligible for such an account. (Be sure to write from your official email address.)
A special account purchased via the NALP Bookstore.
- The 2018 report is also available for purchase in the NALP bookstore.
- Purchasers will be able to download the report immediately, and will also receive login information for using the interactive version on PSJD.org.
- NB: Participants in the 2018 Public Service Attorney Salary survey were contacted with their special account access details on Monday, July 9th 2018.