Public Service Attorney Salary Report
NALP's Public Service Attorney Salary Report is available either (1) as a benefit of PSJD membership (as either a jobseeker or a school administrator) or (2) as a separately-purchased item via the NALP bookstore. If you are logged in to PSJD with an account that is entitled to view one of these reports, you will see a navigation tool just above this text that will let you browse any editions of the report that you are entitled to read.
If you do not see this navigation tool, you are either not logged in to PSJD or you are logged in with an account that is not entitled to access any of our salary data.
The latest edition of the Salary Report is the 2022 edition. If you do not see that edition in the navigation bar above, you may need to purchase our latest version through the NALP Bookstore (see instructions below).
In order to view these reports you must have one of the following:
- A PSJD Jobseeker account.
- These accounts can be created for free by students and alumni of any of PSJD's subscriber schools.
- Jobseekers unaffiliated with a subscriber school may also purchase an individual subscription via the NALP.org bookstore.
- A PSJD School Administrator account.
- A special account purchased via the NALP Bookstore.
- Salary reports are also available for purchase in the NALP bookstore.
- Purchasers will be able to download the report immediately, and will also receive login information for using the interactive version on PSJD.org.
NOTE: Participants in the Public Service Attorney Salary Survey are entitled to free access to the Salary Report NALP published based on their contributions. If your organization participated in our salary survey for a particular report year and you would like free access to that report, please write to [email protected] to request your free access.